Sunday 12 December 2010

Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache.

Mae West said that. I don't know why. However, it's my way of informing you I have toothache. She's right about love not making a difference to it. I love my teeth, treat them with tender, loving care and how does my bottom left-side molar repay me? By breaking in half. And I swallowed it.

As luck would have it, I already have an dental appointment on Thursday (for a check up) but I don't think I can wait that long.

Men come from Mars etc. Here's the thing. Peter moans about the weather because there's no sunshine. Today, there was sunshine. Peter moans about the sunshine because it makes the windows look dirty. Actually, he moans at ME because I haven't cleaned the windows.

I cleaned the windows and then the sun went behind a cloud.

That's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment