Thursday 9 December 2010

Ain't no sunshine?

Ha! Fooled you. We have sunshine. It's still cold, mind you, but you can't have everything.

The trials of a writer part II - I found a handle-thing on the side of my chair, adjusted it and plummetted downwards by several inches. Now my thighs fit perfectly well under the table. I can just about see over the edge and I don't have to stretch my arms VERY far to reach the keyboard.

On with Quirkyshop today. I've put flyers up at the yard and Peter's taken one to work. And on with articles about mental health rehabilitation.

Some very pleasing news yesterday - a director who was interesteed in making one of my scripts in 2007 got back in touch out of the blue. He's STILL interested in making the script and in a better position to achieve it.

I love it when things like that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment