Tuesday 21 December 2010

“The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse.”

As said by Jacob Black...but the quote is entirely the wrong way round for me today. I CAN'T handle the clouds. I wish I could. Then I might have seen the total lunar eclipse. As it was, there was a lot of greyness (sky) whiteness and brownness (ground) - a muted, dank and drippy world.

Then I was knocked over by a startled horse. It hurt.

And...this afternoon is my hour and a half's worth of dental excitement...

Downhearted? Moi? Actually not. I had a very good day's writing yesterday - completing the whole of 'Happy Birthday, Baby' in one sitting. J.K. Rowling might be impressed. But I doubt it.

I'm planning to think positive thoughts while at the dentist. Like 'I'm positive that this hurts like hell.'

I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment