Monday 14 January 2013

“I learned that the richness of life is found in adventure. . . "

"It develops self-reliance and independence. Life then teems with excitement. There is stagnation only in security.”

Yes, whoever you are, William Orville Douglas. Oh - Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

To show what a shallow-minded individual I am, I can't see the word Orville without seeing THIS:

 ...and it STILL makes me cringe.

Back to adventure and excitement.

I sent off Of Night And Light this morning.

Last night, I was sent a draft copy of the poster for the film, Filth, for which I wrote the screenplay!


Whooo hooo! AND they spelled my name correctly! TWICE!

My screenplay for the NY director, working title, Creep like a rat, is coming along very well.

I am excited...

I am not stagnating...

The upside of putting my work out there FAR outweighs the downside of possible disappointment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment