Wednesday 23 January 2013

Listen to the mustn'ts.

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts.
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts.
Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me...
Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.

What a wonderful, wonderful poem, by Shel Silverstein


Wonderful image, too, and I've tried to find the artist, without success.

I love what I do! I'm lost for inspiration for my blog so I think of a theme - and today's was hope - and I look for quotes and discover unexpected magic...

I was thinking about hope because I'm in that sort of phase with my creative work, with so much material out there and me waiting to hear back about it.

The novel, film scripts, animation scripts...

It's a great place to be.


I'm blessed.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment