Tuesday 22 January 2013

“Yoga is the cessation of the movements of the mind."

...which all goes to show, Patanjali, that although I GO to yoga I'm not yet a master (mistress?) of the art.

(Actually, I'm quite strong and flexible but not very good at balancing - which just about sums me up.)

Here are the thoughts that were chasing around my mind last night:

I wish that woman would stop cracking jokes and making smart remarks. HONESTLY...I've come here to meditate not listen to a lame version of Live At The Apollo...GRRRRRRR.


Oh good grief, I didn't realise Roly had been asleep on my blanket, I'm sure everyone in the entire room will be able to smell damp doggy smells.



And, worst of all...I think it was a mistake having those baked beans for lunch as I'm not quite sure I'm going to be able to stop myself from...


Ohhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment