Friday 30 November 2012

“You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you.”

I'm not sure why Andy Warhol said this - I mean, in what context...

...and he looks a bit bemused himself, to be honest.

The reason I found his quote this morning was to do with yesterday. I felt really unwell with the cursed earache but had a very long to do list.


I just COULDN'T write. Well, I could use a keyboard, but it would have been plodding awful drivel that emerged on the screen.

So instead, I took on all the little tasks - those ones that so often get pushed to the bottom of the list because they seem tiny and insignificant but are nonetheless essential.

I can't honestly say they suddenly thrilled me BUT...


 My to do list is a whole lot shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment