Saturday 17 November 2012

“Middle age is when you're sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn't for you”

Ogden Nash...and me.


Yes, I know I wasn't going to moan and I'm not going to start but really I am very, very tired.

(That's not moaning, by the way, that's just a statement of fact.)

Tonight, I would love to curl up in front of the fire and not watch X-Factor on the TV.


Either that or I'll not watch Strictly Come Dancing.

Shall I tell you why I won't? It's because I know I have an addictive personality and if I watch ONE episode of either of these shows, I shall feel compelled to watch EVERY episode for the rest of the series. I don't like that feeling so I'd rather not start.

By the way, I'm not knocking either of them - I've enjoyed both over the years - but how much richer my life could be...


No comments:

Post a Comment