Wednesday 7 November 2012

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.

Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
What a great sentiment!

I woke up this morning to find that Australia is on the map - at least, Perth is. Thank you so much Serena, Irene's mum - who thinks she's not very kind but I would dispute that! 

Lots of people, when I talk to them about Little Acts of Kindness, say 'But I'm not very kind.' I think EVERYBODY is kind and the more they think about it the more kind they are.


I'm a little worried about the USA (apart from Hawaii)  - no posts from there - but I guess everyone's been tied up with Hurricane Sandy and the presidential election and have been so busy being kind that they haven't had time to post.

And Africa...

I'm also quite concerned about Antarctica, so if anyone knows of any generous penguins with internet access...?



Have a great day, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment