Saturday 1 December 2012

Happy is she who still loves something she loved in the nursery.

She has not been broken in two by time; she is not two women, but one, and she has saved not only her soul but her life.

(With thanks to G.K Chesterton - almost - because I subsituted female for male pronouns)

by Roxanne Ross
 I woke up excited today! It's December 1st and I have my very own Advent calendar!

Here it is:

None of your chocolate-filled commercial extravagance - took me a while to find this one.

And the picture behind the first little door IS...

...a christmas stocking.

Now, Mr. Tesco, since it's December, I can go into your shop without being grumpy about the Christmas tree and the signs saying 'Merry Christmas to all our customers'...which have been there since the end of October...

No comments:

Post a Comment