Thursday 29 November 2012

'This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'

Arthur Dent, galaxy hitchhiker, couldn't, but I can.

I don't know quite how to explain this, but Thursday is my favourite day of the week.


It's hard to explain something you don't understand yourself. Think about every one of the days of the week and it's Thursday that has the best feel about it. For me. Don't ask me why.

Perhaps I'm a Thursday's child who has far to go? Except I was born on a Monday.


(Far to go? Does that mean I'll go a long way or does it mean I've got a long way to go before I get anywhere?)

I'm wondering if it was the best day on my school timetable and the positive vibes have simply carried on from there. I still remember double maths on a Wednesday afternoon. Oh, deep joy.

There IS one thing I know about Thursday, though...


Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment