Thursday 20 January 2011

There's something wrong with the weather...

It's quite scary.

This morning when I went out there was no snow, no frost, no rain, no wind, no NOTHING apart from ordinary sort of dull sort of weather that you wouldn't bother to mention at all if you weren't struggling to think of something to write about in your blog.

It was positively EERIE at the yard. I kept looking over my shoulder, expecting a tidal wave to creep up on me from behind or a little hurricane to develop suddenly and catch me unawares, but no. NOTHING.

“The thing that a lot of people cannot comprehend is that Mother Nature doesn't have a bullet with your name on it, she has millions of bullets inscribed with 'to whom it may concern.”

Today, Mother Nature appears to be on holiday!

This time next week, I will be too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment