Monday 17 January 2011

Blue Monday?

"Blue Monday is a name given to a date stated to be the most depressing day of the year.

According to a press release the formula is:
\frac{[W + (D-d)] \times T^Q}{M \times N_a}
where weather=W, debt=d, time since Christmas=T, time since failing our new year’s resolutions=Q, low motivational levels=M and the feeling of a need to take action=Na

This date allegedly falls on the third Monday of January."

And that's today!

Let me see...

a) It's raining and hardly light even though it's nearly nine o'clock in the morning.
b) I'm all on my own in a hotel room, won't be seeing my horses or my dogs...or Pete.
c) The hotel is in Stoke-on-Trent
d) I'm about to visit a psychiatric hospital then drive to Blackburn to visit another psychiatric hospital
e) Then I have to drive all the way home to Sussex. Five hours, maybe?

Hmmmm. It's tempting...

BUT, no. I'm going to designate Monday, 17th January as RAINBOW Monday and have a brilliant day and make sure I bring some sunshine wherever I go.

So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment