Friday 13 July 2012

Sweat is the cologne of accomplishment

I'd probably be sweating if I had a name like Heywood Hale Broun. Just the sheer effort of remembering it.

Anyway...

At the moment, I'm glad this blog isn't provided with smellovision because that would be acutely embarrassing. I really need a shower but I'm waiting for the water to heat up so I thought I'd write this first.

I've just been up to the yard as usual and then had a vigorous riding lesson on Poppy ( I was being vigorous more than she was!) AND the sun was shining so there's no disguising the fact that I've been working hard.


(My goodness! A word of advice. Don't Google Images 'Too Hot' unless you want to blush. Or something.)

I think it's Very Unfair that when I've been working so hard for the last few weeks...working at my computer, writing, writing, writing - sometimes for 11 or 12 hours a day and late into the night and at the weekend to meet deadlines (Almost like a real job, as Pete would say, before I kicked him.)...

Yes, Very Unfair that this sort of hard work doesn't make one sweat so people would KNOW.

Then I found this quote:

Where am I going wrong?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment