Thursday 26 July 2012

The shocking truth about women: We are not inherently passive or peaceful. We’re not inherently anything but human.

Three cheers for Robin Morgan! (Just so you know, Robin is a she. Since the early 1960s she's been a key radical feminist member of the American Women's Movement...so, probably not a man then!)

(How's that for an image of a radical feminist that's utterly misogynistic?)

I'm not that much of a feminist. I'm not a good little stay-at-home wifey, either. I'm a human being who is passionate about equality FOR EVERYONE.

In fact, here is my soap-box:


 (Don't worry, I'm climbing down from it not climbing up)

My thoughts about all this came because I'm embarking on another seminar as coach - a Landmark Education Self-Expression And Leadership Programme. I was researching qualities of leadership on the internet, just to focus my mind ready for the training session last night.

Then I came across loads of stuff comparing men and women in the role, academic papers considering who makes the better leader.

Uh?

I don't know...isn't it common sense? People who are good at leading make better leaders than people who aren't.

That's my self-evident truth for the day.

By the way...

 Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment