Wednesday 4 July 2012

Permission to change my mind?

It is, after all, a woman's prerogative.

Or so they say.


Yesterday, I asserted blithely that being busy doing nothing was FAR more tiring than working hard.

That was before the rest of yesterday...

I dropped my lovely Norwegians at their hotel in Brighton and came home determined to rest. I arrived at 1 o'clock. In my In-Box (which, of course I HAD to check) was an urgent job for Travelex. When I politely enquired about the deadline, I was told 'yesterday!'

I finally sent it off at 11.30...


Today, I'm rushing off to London for two meetings. I had a shower just now, using shower gel called "WAKE UP with lemon and tea tree." I'll let you know if it works.

What DID make me feel more alive was this piece of music:


Tell me that's not morning music.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Can't hear this without thinking of Four Weddings! :-)

    ReplyDelete