Thursday 25 October 2012

Rhodes - Day 1

Well, I needn't have worried about the food on the plane being made of reconstituted cardboard... There WAS no food, unless you count Pringles, which I don't. In fact Pringles ARE reconstituted cardboard... And I would have been better off being a dachshund with regard to the legroom. Apart from the length of the body. Behind me was a very fidgety old lady. Had she been a child I might have turned round, fixed her with a steely stare and said, 'kindly desist from kicking the back of my seat,' but some how, I couldn't bring myself to do that to someone aged 93. here's one thing it shouldn't do when we come to Rhodes and that is...RAIN. I put it down to the fact that I bought very expensive sunglasses in a moment of airport madness at Gatwick. Very expensive, but still £125 cheaper than the ones Peter bought. Anyway...after a night of torrential rain, thunder and lightning, today has dawned sunny and I'm off to lie on the beach with a book. Sorry no pictures yet. Difficult to post on iPad Also seems impossible to make paragraphs...

No comments:

Post a Comment