Saturday 6 October 2012

Don’t ask yourself what the world needs

...ask yourself what makes you come alive.  And then go and do that.  Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.


(Oh for goodness sake, I wish you guys could make your mind up who said what. It could be Harold Whitman, it could be Howard Thurman...)

Whoever DID say it, well, jolly good for you.

Today, I'm off up to the big city of London, to a Self-Expression and Leadership workday - where I'm coaching.

Coaching makes me come alive - even given the 5.30 a.m. start! (I'm not quite sure how alive I'll be at 1 a.m. on my return.)

You can't think about yourself, see...And thinking about yourself too much is a great way to make your world shrink and you with it.


My hero, Doug Savage. Even at this hour in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment