Saturday 20 October 2012

If I could, I would always work in silence and obscurity, and let my efforts be known by their results.

...said Emily Bronte, she of Wuthering Heights fame.

Come on now, don't pretend you thought Wuthering Heights was actually by Kate Bush.


See, Kate Bush is horrified too.

(Ah, happy days! This was the soundtrack of my life while expecting my first baby...)

After a choppy 72 hours, this weekend I'm going to work in silence and obscurity to get some work done before my holiday. Which starts on Wednesday. We're off to Rhodes for a week - the first holiday in the sun we've had for possibly 15 years, I think.

Crazy? Mad? (for working over the weekend) No, realistic. I know I won't be able to relax if I have too much outstanding awaiting my return.

And I very much intend to relax.


Even if intimidated by the size of their pineapples.

No comments:

Post a Comment