Monday 15 October 2012

It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants.


"The question is: What are we busy about?" said Thoreau, another of my quote heroes, next to Mark Twain.

Well, today I'm so busy I wrote this yesterday.

It's exciting busy, but sometimes when I've got so much on, it's hard to enjoy it. I'm being too busy worrying about the next thing, how I'm going to get there on time, how I can possibly fit everything in to one day, busy worrying that I'll get too tired - and then...

And then... I enjoy...

NONE OF IT.

Today:

Very early. To the yard to feed and exercise the horses. Fun.

From 9. Working hard re-writing a website. Fun (ish)

Late morning. Off to London to be present at the casting for one of my films. Fun. Double fun.

Early evening. Straight down to Brighton to attend a seminar called 'Living Life Powerfully.' (the irony of this doesn't escape me!) Fun.

And so (late) to bed.Less fun.

This is what I'm saying to myself (aside from "Stop your moaning, plenty of people would kill to have a life like yours.")




No comments:

Post a Comment