Tuesday 23 October 2012

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things.

Here's a clue as to who wrote that...

(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
This is me, today.

I sincerely hope that flight number JN2374 from Gatwick, cheap and cheerful though it is, does NOT require me to hang on behind on a sort of flimsy trapeze.

I hope, too, that my mind is released from the tyranny of petty things. That means:
  •  not having to pay extra for luggage that weighs more than half a kilo
  • being provided with a meal that is not made from reconstituted cardboard
  • having more leg room than would only be sufficient for a Creature With Very Short Legs...
Oooh, I'm so picky.

My next blog will be smeared with sun tan cream.

1 comment:

  1. Just try not to be too obnoxious - we Americans don't appreciate loud people. :)

    ReplyDelete