Friday 8 June 2012

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Yes, Bob Dylan. It may well be. But what is the question?


Here's one. Why am I at home in my office so early in the morning instead of out and about exercising one of my horses?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind! And also, I value my own personal safety, sometimes.

It is INCREDIBLY windy today. The horses are high as kites, galloping round the fields.

Wind-blown horse by Debbie Lincoln
It's not very funny riding a horse who is as high as a kite and wanting to gallop round the fields when you need her to be sensible in traffic...

So here I am at my desk.

It's less fun than riding.

But safer.

2 comments:

  1. I just finished a Bob Dylan set ... me me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be in Dylan mode at the moment. Last night I was listening to one of his CDs in the car. I came to park and the height restriction bar was lower than the height of my vehicle. Just then 'Don't think twice, it's alright' came on. I saw this as a sign. I nearly lost my aerial...

    ReplyDelete