Monday 23 January 2012

You are your own judge. The verdict is up to you.

This is a famous quote by someone called Astrid Alauda, who is famous for...saying famous things that people quote on famous quotes pages. Otherwise, a mystery woman.


D.I. Coxon has failed.

On that note, I'm a harsh judge of myself and my worth. As brutal as Judge Jeffreys, me. Towards myself.



Good bits: High standards, determination, motivation to move onwards and upwards.

Bad bits: Never satisfied, too hard on myself, undervalue my services.





Surely there must be a balance?




Actually, I suppose I'm my own balance. I just have to make sure the good bits carry more weight than the bad bits.

Nothing like answering my own questions. Saves bothering anyone else.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment