Saturday 14 January 2012

Think what a better world it would be if...

...we all had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap...


 Barbara Jordan quoting Robert Fulghum. (Who are they? Sorry, don't know and don't particularly care. Except they are the people who said the above, so now my conscience is clear for acknowledging them.) 


That's what I did this afternoon (well, minus the cookies, milk and blanket.)
Is the world a better place? I'm not sure. I haven't woken up properly yet.



Knowing I work from home, many people assume that all my days are the same, that one blurs into the next and there's no differentiation between weekdays and the weekend.


WRONG!


During the week, my puritan work ethic won't allow me to have naps in the afternoon.

Very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment