Monday 22 August 2011

"Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”

Well, frankly, Dr. Greg Anderson, this is...













...even if you DID start up "The Wellness Place… where your health journey begins!"

I cannot tell you how delighted I'll be when I've finally finished The Screenplay. It's not that I didn't enjoy writing it. Sometimes it was great fun.

But sometimes, it wasn't.

It hung over me like the sword of Damocles.















Truman Capote said this: “Finishing a book is just like you took a child out in the back yard and shot it.”

What is WRONG with these people?

I have a list as long as my arm of all the things I haven't been able to do for the last couple of months because every spare minute has been taken up with The Screenplay. Like earning money and similar.

I CAN'T WAIT to be in the position to procrastinate about those things as well.

In the meantime...

Must get on...






No comments:

Post a Comment