Tuesday 16 August 2011

Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.








Perhaps if I changed the font to extra miniscule nobody would notice my page count for yesterday?

My starting point was 76½ and at the end of the day, it had risen to a MASSIVE 76⅞

Yes, I wrote THREE EIGHTHS OF A PAGE.

Others have excuses. I have reasons. (Well, one reason.)

A bit of a flurry of work popped into my In-Box that had to be done. I didn't think it would take long. I was wrong. I didn't finish until midway through the afternoon, by which time my brain was woolly.


















I tried to write after that. Really I did.

Today, don't say it too loudly, I have no pressing work deadlines.

I'm going to write like a mad thing.










(without the cigarette)

THEN we'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment