Saturday 20 August 2011

“It is the loose ends with which men hang themselves.”

I hardly dare speculate as to what Mrs. Scott Fitzgerald is referring. Come on Zelda, be a little less ambiguous, please!












You made a lovely scrapbook though. I suppose, the early twentieth century equivalent of blogging? Far prettier and such a beautiful keepsake. Note to self: Start scrapbook. (Actually...could I print out all these pages somehow?)

ANYWAY...if you'd like to see a visual representation of my Very Nearly Finished screenplay it is this:






All those secondary plots and characters that have somehow to be tied up...




Today, I'm going to have to take up knitting.


















Finishing off a screenplay really ages one.



1 comment:

  1. I learned to knit when I was 18, and I didn't feel too old =)

    ReplyDelete