Wednesday 26 September 2012

"TV gives everyone an image, but radio gives birth to a million images in a million brains."

Peggy Noonan, American author, speech writer to Ronald Reagan (aaargh!) said this.

Well, today's my big chance to give birth to some images in some brains, though to say that Uckfield FM has an audience of millions might be just a slight exaggeration. I could be wrong...

 I'm being interviewed about a project I've set up...or am in the process of setting up.

Thanks to Anne Hamilton for designing the flyer
Countless dear friends and members of my family from across the world already know about it and have agreed, without a moment's hesitation, to take part, either as individuals or as communities. To me that's such a delight - although I didn't doubt for a minute that it would happen, because I have the loveliest friends and family.

Here in Sussex, just as a start, my boys' first school - Buxted Church of England Primary School - is taking it on in a big way. Just as a start...interest is growing by the minute...

The website is still under construction but it'll soon be up and running and then you could find out more, if you chose to. (Within the hour, my techie son Tim informs me, the email address will be operational - but first he has to wake up and have a cup of coffee!)

That address will be: info@littleacts.com - but, needless to say, the whole thing will be mentioned on this blog...a lot.

I'm guessing that the internet gives birth to images just as much as the radio. So, just to stop you wasting your time imagining, this is what I look like:


Apart from the eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment