Wednesday 12 September 2012

“Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won't laugh at you."

Great quote, Jim Rohn, (American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker.)

By Caz Ink
I don't think I'm very good at asking for things. Is it a British thing? A girl thing? A human thing? The latter, I suspect.

EXCEPT...people are good at asking ME for things, probably because I nearly always say yes. (Don't tell anyone I said that, please. I don't want to be inundated.)

I'm so bad at asking for things that I can't even think of anything I want to ask for. 

I'm not much good at invoicing for work I've completed either. (Ask my clients!) That doesn't say much about how I value myself, really. Or rather, it says a LOT about how little I value myself.

SO...
By Jessica Esch
...this week, I'm going for one unreasonable request a day. BY me, not TO me, that is.

Oh look! Everyone's leaving...





No comments:

Post a Comment