Sunday 30 September 2012

Today is the last day of some of your life

...and all that sort of stuff.

Yes, the last day of September...

I'm looking at my plans for the day and wondering... if this happened to be the last day of ALL of my life, would I be pleased to have spent it like this?

The answer is probably...


          ...although why I should feel the need to tell Avril Lavigne about it is another question.  

Here's what's happened so far:
  1. Got up
  2. Went to the yard
  3. Wormed Poppy
  4. Failed to find a missing rug
  5. Came home
  6. Had disagreement with Peter... 
And, for the rest of the day - I've got some work to do and there's a pile of ironing and the cooking of Sunday dinner...  

Hmmm. There seems to be something missing...

This is what I need to put into my plans:



                               
Though ironing can be fun...


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment