Thursday 27 September 2012

Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.

Here's a clue as to who wrote that:


Quite a big clue.

Here is a confession. Or perhaps not a confession because really I have nothing to feel guilty about - but I have never, ever read any book by Dr. Seuss. Neither, as far as I know, have any of my boys. Why, I don't quite know. Probably because we're British and it was an American phenomenon?

Good quote though.

It's not exactly how I feel sometimes. I struggle and battle up to the top of a mountain, only to discover that it isn't the top after all and there's still more to climb.

Tomyhoi Peak
Come ON...surely I must be at the summit now?

Still, when you DO get to the top, all that's left to do, once you've admired the view, is come back down again.

So, I'm thankful I'm still climbing.

Honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment