Friday 17 August 2012

The roller-coaster is my life

"...life is a fast, dizzying game; life is a parachute jump; it’s taking chances, falling over and getting up again; it’s mountaineering; it’s wanting to get to the very top of yourself and feeling angry and dissatisfied when you don’t manage it”


I knew there'd come a time when I'd use a quotation by Paulo Coelho. Like a zillion other people I read (and loved) The Alchemist

So - guess what? Yesterday wasn't such a great writing day. I wasn't well (swimmy head and sickness) and I just could NOT get on.

Hooray, though. Today...
 ...and I DON'T feel angry and dissatisfied, just philosophical.

Confession: A tiny part of me wanted to lie and say I'd written loads of pages yesterday. I just didn't want to look like an absolute loser today.

What silly random thoughts enter our brains uninvited.

I am NOT a loser.

Losers are people who give up.

Day 16 Update
3 pages and nausea

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment