Thursday 30 August 2012

Night time is really the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep.

Catherine O'Hara (Canadian-American actress, writer and comedienne) might be right.

But she isn't. She's wrong.

Or only partly right. Maybe.


Put my indecisiveness down to lack of sleep.

I decided yesterday evening, after being busy all day, that I would sit down and I would write my screenplay until it was finished, even if it meant working through the night.

At 1.30 a.m. I was so tired I couldn't go on.  I thought I'd lie down for a few minutes...

Then it was morning...

SO, Catherine O'Hara:

1. Yes, all the ideas were there
2. Yes, everyone else  was asleep.
3. NO night time is NOT really the best time to work...

if you can't keep awake.

Day 29 Update
 Only 4 pages (even after all that!)BUT outlines of the few remaining scenes...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment