Monday 20 August 2012

If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all.

No, that wasn't ME speaking. That was Michelangelo. I wouldn't be so presumptuous.


Well...today I'm back to work after my week off at home. You know, the week where I was going to finish my screenplay.


Do I think I've failed? Actually not. I've completed about half of my screenplay and I'm confident I'll meet the deadline (though it will take something. A BIG something) The important thing is, that after months of stasis, I'm back to creative writing. The MOST important thing is that I'm enjoying it.

Here, for your Monday delight, are some creative interpretations of the hand detail from The Creation of Adam.

By Eresaw
And...

By Macrolensfan
And...

by Desirée Glanville
Day 19 Update
2 pages but I was re-painting the larder!

No comments:

Post a Comment