Sunday 12 August 2012

"Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal...

While others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before."

Herodotus. My Hero(dotus)

Here's what I've found to use when I choose to beat myself up:


Very convenient. Hands-free.

You see, I DIDN'T finish all my work yesterday. Not from lack of trying. I just didn't get it done. So yet again, here I am on a Sunday. Outside, the sun's shining. Inside, I'm not.

Resentful? Moi?
(Actually, hardly at all.)

I'm really, almost, very nearly, enticingly close to being THERE.

And when I've finished - what celebrations there will be! What a holiday!

It's hard to enjoy a holiday when you have to ask yourself 'A holiday from WHAT?'

That's one problem I don't have.


Day 11 Update
Zero and frustration

No comments:

Post a Comment