Thursday 1 March 2012

March is a month of considerable frustration...

It is so near spring and yet right across the country, the weather is so violent and changeable that outdoor activity in our yards seems light years away.






I've not heard of Thalassa Cruso. I'm not sure if her weather predictions are accurate. I'm hoping March won't be a month of considerable frustration.

I'm thinking it's up to me to make sure it isn't.







To start me off, here's a beautiful March hare, not at all mad.
























I love the work of Karen Davis. Here's a link to her Facebook page. I have some postcards from her and I'm going to put them up around my desk to celebrate March.

Now, here's a daffodil!


Today's St. David's Day. He's the patron saint of Wales and the daffodil is his flower. I'm going to buy a HUGE bunch for myself just to say Dydd gwyl Dewi Hapus!

THERE, March isn't frustrating at all. It's rather wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment