Wednesday 28 March 2012

If it's not fun, you're not doing it right.

Bob Basso, please step forward and be acknowledged.

Not ever having heard of him, I had to find out.

"If life were a three-ring circus, Dr. Bob Basso, author, speaker, teacher, would need four extra rings."


How about THAT for an endorsement? (I want it to be mine.)

It's a beautiful day today. Armed with my resolve of yesterday to live life as a game, I took Alfie into the school to practice the dressage test.

(Happy birthday, Alfie, twelve today!)



Alfie was armed with the same resolve. His game was - how long can I refuse to go at all, even with spurs, before Caroline loses her resolve to live life as a game?

Let's call it a draw...

Alfie DID go in the end but not before I'd had to enquire whether or not it was within the rules of dressage to swear vilely at one's horse.

It was fun. Exhausting but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment