Friday 3 February 2012

"I have some road rage inside of me."

She looks so sweet, Katie Holmes, doesn't she? Sweet and smiley.



You wouldn't think she had a single ounce of road rage inside her despite her assertion.




I, on the other hand, am not sweet and smiley to begin with.(Well, not sweet and smiley on the outside like Katie Holmes, anyway)

I set off for my meeting east of Colchester (near Russia) in PLENTY of time yesterday. New clients. Must impress. I looked halfway decent too. In a Bohemian, Recently Dragged Through A Hedge Backwards way. I was, at least, wearing SHOES.

My meeting was at 1.30. Ms Garmin kindly informed me I'd be there at 12.55. Plenty of time to compose myself, tidy the hedge etc.

Then, on the A21, I came across a traffic jam. A traffic jam to end all traffic jams.



The A21 Northbound was closed. Why? Who knows? The traffic was diverted through the centre of Sevenoaks. Sevenoaks has the narrowest main street IN THE WORLD. Possibly.


 I was stuck behind a large van so couldn't ever see what was happening ahead. It took nearly TWO HOURS to get through to the other side of Sevenoaks.

I arrived at my meeting at 2.45.


Not very composed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh... sorry about that. Hopefully everyone understood and everything went well at the meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fine - just, I felt very weary!

    ReplyDelete