Saturday 25 February 2012

“And every stranger's face I see Reminds me that I long to be, homeward bound”

Holidays are wonderful. This holiday was wonderful, aside from the horrendous accident, but today we're travelling home and I'm looking forward to that.











Things I got from the holiday:

1. A clear mind
2. Bruised ribs
3. Tired legs
4. Happy memories
5. One sad memory (Guido's injuries)
6. Lots of laughs. (Oh how we laughed yesterday when we were in the hot tub and the kids chucked in a huge chunk of ice!)
7. Ski goggle face














(No, not a total regeneration including breast implants)

Things I missed:

1. Roly, Poppy and Alfie
2. My own bed
3. A PROPER ENGLISH CUP OF TEA

2 comments:

  1. Is that Kim Kardashian there?!

    Haha, Caroline, I never thought I'd see her in one of your blogs! It might be not her though but that would be a bummer then! Now I'll be longing for girls with all sorts of implants in your blogs:)
    Well, at least in one of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who Kim Kardashian is! It maybe her...

    ReplyDelete