Saturday 18 February 2012

The devil himself had probably redesigned Hell in the light of information he had gained from observing airport layouts

Thank you Anthony Price, British writer of espionage thrillers.

Gatwick, oh Gatwick...














I don't want to moan. I'm very, very fortunate to be flying off on holiday...

BUT

Things I hate about airports:
  • They are airless. Airlessports. I feel as though I'm going to suffocate after about three minutes.
  • I feel as though I AM suffocating when I go too close to the Duty Free shop and get caught in a cloud of perfume
  •   The queues. The crush of people. The people who look as though they've had their life blood sucked out of them instead of being joyful because they're off to some exotic location. (Note to self: Look joyful even when suffocating in a cloud of perfume)
BUT

I love spending hours browsing in the bookshops!

Anyway...

Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment