Saturday 19 March 2011

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer. "

...I wouldn't dream of being profane on my blog though, even if given permission by Mark Twain.

Not effing likely. You never know who might be reading this.

However, today no profanity required. I have relief enough coursing through my veins because yesterday, after a tumultuous day battling with technology and office politics and general machinations (remember Boris Johnson on working from home?)...

...I QUIT


Last night, I could feel my heart thumping in my chest and I had the shakes. This was NOT delirium tremens.

Today, I KNOW I made the right decision.

'Being naked in school' is a metaphor for doing what I do best, doing what I love, with the shackles off...


BEING A WRITER.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Take a leap of faith can be scary but it can be rewarding- I am sure you will find it most rewarding.

    ReplyDelete