Friday 4 March 2011

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news...

That's me being all biblical for once. I hope you find my feet quite beautiful. I did cut my toenails specially.

The trouble is, it's all good news for ME, but I can only hope that my optimism will bring a smile to your faces and encourage you to believe that life is full of possibilities for yourselves.




Yes, teddy has resorted to the sick bucket after the above. He didn't appreciate the sincerity in my cheesiness.




So...first there was the premiere.

Then...I learned that my logline had achieved the Top 30 in a contest so I'm on to writing the first ten pages of a new feature.

Then...Quirky Tales were properly launched on Fun Kids Live - you can see here

Then...my article about Sleepytime Tales was published in ABC Sussex












And - I posted off the first four chapters of my novel yesterday which might not sound much, but to me it's a Big Achievement because it's been weighing on my mind, stopping me from getting on with other things.

My mind has wings today!

1 comment: