Wednesday 30 March 2011

I really must stop wearing my lucky dress...

...because when I wear it, exciting things happen.


And sometimes life can be a little TOO exciting, no?

I just seem to have landed myself some great work with an edgy creative media agency...I closed one door behind me and another burst open right in front of my eyes.



If you would like to borrow my dress, it's Size 10, H&M Divided range, purple with black spots which matches my hair (except for the spots)

It's a hand-me-down from Laurie's girlfriend Irene. Well, not so much of a hand-me-down, more a case of me fishing it out of a black bin liner filled with the clothes she was going to donate to a charity shop to clear her wardrobe before she and Laurie set off on their Great Adventure.

I shall never take it off now.







2 comments:

  1. I'd borrow it but I'm not sure I have the "pins" to carry it off! ;o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, Mark. Be PROUD of your body.

    ReplyDelete