Tuesday 8 March 2011

"Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily...

 "If it is a good morning," he said. "Which I doubt," said he.
"Why, what's the matter?"
"Nothing, Pooh Bear, nothing. We can't all, and some of us don't. That's all there is to it."
"Can't all what?" said Pooh, rubbing his nose.
"Gaiety. Song-and-dance. Here we go round the mulberry bush."
 Yesterday I was Tigger. Today I'm Eeyore. I won't bother you with the details...work-related.
It's made me grumpy. Too grumpy, by the end of yesterday, to finish the screenplay. Which made me even grumpier. Oh, it's SO good to have something to blame apart from myself.
Don't worry, I took some Arnica and Aconite remedy so I'm not going to commit murder.
Probably...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to get it to work so you could follow me! And thank you for that video, I liked it! She has lots of soul, more so than MB--all his songs are more a show than anything else. I like them both. =)

    ReplyDelete