Saturday 12 March 2011

Spring has sprung?

...the grass is ris.
I wonders where them birdies is?
They say the bird is on the wing.
Ain't that absurd?
The wing is on the bird.



That rhyme reminds me of my mother because, without fail every spring, she used to repeat it in her best Brooklyn accent.


Well, spring has sprung TODAY. Spring has sprung HERE. But there's snow in Scotland...




I've been busy doing spring-like activities...cleaning, sweeping, tidying, flinging open windows so that all the dust I just chucked out of the front door can come back into the house more easily.

I've found a new incentive for uber-cleanliness. I have put forward my house, yes, the very same filthy, dusty, HOMELY house in which I slob about in jodphurs and sometimes boots if I forget to take them off...I have put forward THIS house to be a film location.


The company fear it may be too far out of London for filming but are very interested in using it for photo shoots. They want more photographs of The Interior and wonder if our garden is Overgrown because they have a prospective client....

SEE, I always told Peter there was a REASON that I don't help much with the gardening.













No comments:

Post a Comment