Monday, 21 March 2011

Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.

So today, I'm very busy writing, but I'm NOT WORKING!

The world is, metaphorically speaking, my oyster and I'm hoping to find I'm not allergic to shellfish.

Here's one of those lists everyone loves so much. It might focus my mind which is in Dangerous Butterfly Mode...

  1. Pitch script for Kickstarter for The Colour Of Her Scream
  2. Finish Of Night And Light - the novel
  3. Write the first ten pages of a new feature for the MoviePoet contest - which I can't name because submissions are meant to be anonymous.
  4. Look at existing short screenplays to see if one could be a theatre piece for Off Cut
That should keep me busy today!

And in my spare time...

I have an awful lot of admin and marketing and promotion to do. Isn't it odd (not) that when I try to think of writing tasks, I CAN? When I try to think of admin, marketing and promotion tasks my mind goes BLANK.

Image courtesy of inz-feelgood on DeviantArt

Funny that!