Friday 14 June 2013

It is easy to decide on what is wrong to wear to a party, such as deep-sea diving equipment or a pair of large pillows...




but deciding what is right is much trickier.

It is indeed, Lemony Snicket.

So what do I wear for an East Meets West party?

This is the sort of party I usually go to,  so admirably described by Jessica Nelson North.

The Tea Party

I had a little tea party
This afternoon at three.
'Twas very small-
Three guest in all-
Just I, myself and me.

Myself ate all the sandwiches,
While I drank up the tea;
'Twas also I who ate the pie
And passed the cake to me. 


Undaunted, I have the idea to go as a cowboy tonight...


Only trouble is, people won't realise I'm in fancy dress. They'll think I just haven't bothered to change...

Yee hah!



No comments:

Post a Comment