Thursday 13 June 2013

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly

...but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.

From Mary Kay Ash, founder of the eponymous (nearly) Mary Kay Cosmetics company which I'm sure produces wonderful products but I've never heard of them. More marketing required? Oh - they call themselves 'a trusted global name in skin care.' Not on my globe they ain't.

I digress. Which, as you know, is Very Unusual for me. Back to bumble bees.


(Now I'm puzzling about aerodynamics... Don't go there, Caroline.)

Leaving aside any inaccurate assertions about the interaction between air and solid bodies moving through it.- what a great way to live your life!

With that attitude, anything's possible.


Except perhaps flying.

It's the aerodynamics, you see...




No comments:

Post a Comment