Friday 10 May 2013

Pleasure is spread through the earth in stray gifts to be claimed by whoever shall find.

Thus spake William Wordsworth when he wasn't wandering lonely as a cloud. Or maybe he was.

Scribbleboxbex
Really, it doesn't take much to make me happy. (It also doesn't take much to make me UNhappy, but that's another story. I'm working on it.)

So today - the tiny weeny things that caused my face to break out into a smile and my spirits to soar.

The bluetit on my lawn, pecking at the fluff on a tennis ball. What a comfy yet strangely flourescent nest she will build!


...the silly bee windmill protecting the lettuces in the vegetable patch.


...and the baby rabbits, not at all scared of the silly bee windmill protecting the lettuces in the vegetable patch, biding their time ready to start scoffing when no-one's watching!


Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment