Monday 29 July 2013

Watch this space?

 This is the space you were watching to see if my alcohol-caffeine-sugar-meat-free diet made a difference to the fluency of my writing.

Here it is:


Writing is not forthcoming.

The good news is that the noble headache has gone.

The even better news is that tonight I'm going to my first creative writing workshop.


"The weekly workshops take a student-centred approach to creative writing, offering a range of strategies to help you develop as a writer. Members are encouraged to explore their creative writing potential through self-awareness and self-discovery."

(I'm hoping one of the strategies might be a rocket up the backside.)

"There are timed exercises and participants are given relevant homework each week and receive appropriate and constructive feedback."

HOMEWORK?

Thank goodness I have the dogs.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment